I spend hundreds of hours researching and testing so that I can provide you with the best money saving tips. I am supported by our readers and may earn a commission if you buy through our Affiliate Links at no cost to you. Thank you so much for your support. Read More
This post contains affiliate links (learn more)
Just watching someone like Gordon Ramsay is fascinating. Gordon’s skill is so extraordinary he makes everything look easy. It does not matter if you are trying to cut onions without crying or you want to learn how to filet a fish, Gordon demonstrates how to do it correctly.
Learn essential cooking skills from the best to elevate your cooking to the next level.
6 top kitchen tips
- Dial in pepper mills
- Peel garlic – even a whole head easily
- Start recipes with hot enough pans
- Organize the cooking area to improve efficiency
- Season eggs properly – know when to do it
- Cooking meat for incredible results
How to part a chicken
Perform this task with ease.
How to sharpen a knife
Gordon demonstrates the proper way to sharpen a knife. A sharp knife is safer and easier to work with than a dull knife.
How to dice an onion
Reduce crying with this simple trick.
How to filet a fish
Gordon shows how to perfectly filet a fish.
10 more tips
- Chop herbs
- Quickly ripen fruit
- Peel and cut mangos
- Remove chili from fingers
- Cook potatoes so they are even throughout
- Peel kiwi
- Cut a bell pepper
- Is a pineapple ripe?
- Scoring meat for better results
- Keep food fresh – prevent avocados from turning brown